Saturday, March 16, 2013

BINGO!

B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O
and Bingo was her name oh!

Grandma LOVES bingo. I used to take her to the bingo hall and pay $10-$25 a card (plus the little electronic bingo machines). She got into to it. We'd play all the different games: "T", "X", Four-corners; Frames; Blackout, etc. We never won the $500 pot but it was fun!

Well guess what! They play bingo at grandma's new home!! YAY!!!!

Grandma has it marked down on her calendar.

Her first game of bingo was Tuesday. It costs $2 to play. High roller stakes!

When she got back to her apartment, she was not happy. "I'm not going to play bingo here again. They play silly games and it cost $2 to play!"

They played one game of Four-Corners, some regular bingo and I think a blackout.

She came home with a pocketful of quarters.

Wednesday and Thursday has come and gone...so has grandma's memory because on Friday, she was back down at the clubhouse playing PICTURE BINGO!

Uh huh. Bingo.

She's making friends. Playing bingo.

Warp speed ahead!

1 comment:

  1. They played one game of Four-Corners, some regular bingo and I think a blackout. online bingo

    ReplyDelete